Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[jules' pics] 2/22/2011 11:04:00 PM


James, originally uploaded by julesberry2001.

Gavin thought that the reason there were no people on my blog was that I did not like to photograph them. Then I found out why I was reluctant to post my photos of people - flowers, bugs and buildings don't complain. Gavin did.

Here is number 1 of the uncomplaining portraits.
Husband: doesn't mind looking weird. Hopefully.



--
Posted By Blogger to jules' pics at 2/22/2011 11:04:00 PM

2 comments:

David B. Benson said...

Looks homeless. Did you take him in and give him a good hot meal?

jules said...

At this time of year it is fun to go out first thing and get cold in a temple, and then go for a coffee and a croissant in a warm cafe. So that probably explains the look. Rest assured that even by the time of the photo he was already being warmed and fed. ...see mug of coffee in hand?